Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/uoc88kwv/migwelderz.com/wp-content/themes/aim-market/template-parts/content-single.php on line 23
The Harbor Freight plasma cutter must be your best choice if you are seeking a good quality plasma cutter for short metalwork. It allows you a clean-cut except for slang and dross.
And it is simple to start. It also provides you with digital display and air–striking process.
It is manufactured to ensure you a trustable operation for a better output. You can apply it both to your domestic work and also perfect for your shop and business field.
It seems like a sharp knife. It is a cheap plasma cutter. Doubtlessly it is a user-friendly device for business purpose, it would be your dependable business partner.
Harbor Freight is always conscious of your requirement. Considering customers demands and expectation it is offering them some unique featured product. These items are unique and contain good quality.
240-volt plasma cutter:
It is the most straightforward plasma cutter. By this, you can deal with cast iron, Magnesium, copper, titanium, aluminum, etc. It is easy to start and provides you with powerful welding.
- Lightweight, only 49.6 lbs. It is portable. You can carry it easily to your workplace and shop.
- Panic less start for having striking ark structure.
- Warning valve for thermal protection
- Air or gas regulates internally with pressure regulation
- The torch is PT-40 attached by a safety guard.
- Duty cycle percentage is 40%
- Single phage
- Provides short hose and ground cable
Hobart AF 12 ci:
This is a high-speed inverter design. It cuts faster and precisely. It can cut more than 1/4 inch by the domestic current. It contains tips, electrode, sand off guide, 110-volt plug, power cord.
- Portable because of lightweight
- Flexible cable
- Thermal protective
- 355 duty cycle
- Coefficient and economic
Hobart AF 250 CI:
This self-reliant machine tough. It’s cutting power is not limited. It achieved the editor choice award. For cutting metal, it requires a power outlet only. This considerably minimizes the amount of apparatus you call for an ordinary task.
- Variable shade
- Able to cut ¼ inch things or less than it.
- No matter if you do not have not an air compressor
- Powered by a domestic outlet.
- Rubber sleeve which prevents sparks protect the torched cord
- The power cord is 7 feet long
Accessories of 250 CI:
- Darkling Helmet
- Welding gloves
AF 40 I:
This weightless handy product is economical. It can cut all kinds of conductive metal. You can use it on the farm, auto body, and plumbing. Fantastic for light as well as massive industrial work.
- Cuts quickly
- Precise cut
This plasma cutter is efficient to cuts rough, painted, and rusty surfaces. It produces minimal slag. It comes with pilot arc technology that offers you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. This model has a better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
This compact plasma cutter uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut alloy steel, stainless steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
The swirl ring is a ceramic ring. It is designed with various small holes to swirl the plasma gases, thus accelerating them and constricting the arc. This ring is long-lasting than the nozzle or electrode.
CNC plasma cutter:
CNC Plasma cutters work by sending an electric arc through a gas. It is passing through a constricted opening. It contains a high-speed gas to cuts through the molten metal.
Harbor freight plasma cutter parts:
The parts of the harbor freight plasma cutter are easy to replace. They are available in the market.
Harbor freight plasma cutter problems:
Some parts of this machine have to be replaced early. If you ignore it, it will show some error.
Harbor freight plasma cutter does not work:
When the plasma cutter is not working, don’t worry. Focus on the duty cycle. Over duty cycle, loose electrode, the regular ground connection is the reason for this error. Instant starting and stopping also cause this problem.
The following instruction must be kept in your mind and obey. Otherwise, electric shock and serious injury may occur. So be careful.
- Ensure a safe working environment: The work area must be free from grease, oil, and another obstacle, IN vapors, the chemical which is flammable. So keep away from it. Do not work in a wet place.
- Unplug the device from doing any clearance and inspection.
- Off the switch before plug it
- Protect your eye: Most sensible body part is your eyes. So you can use a glass. The helmet can save your sight, heads, Total upper portion.
- Never wear cuff pant
- Your dress must be oil-free.
- Forbid the children to enter your operation area
- Power switch
- Air switch
- Ground Clamp
- Air inlet
- Power Cord
- Power switch
- Set air
- Circuit breaker
- Before starting the work, check the cooling fan, broken parts and any harmful matter
- Quickly replace worn parts
- Make the ground place dry, oil-free, clean
- Avoid failure of the duty cycle
- To be a skilled cutter, you need time and patience. So keep practicing.
- Maintain arc on the workpiece
- Make air pressure from 60 to 80 PSI. Because increasing air pressure will increase plasma speed
- The increase in amperage help to improve the cutting heat
- Every electric conductive metal can be cut. However, too thick or too thin things are very tough to cut. So cut in the medium range
- The torch should move slowly for the harder thing
- For a smaller particle, the torch has to move quickly
- If any reason the cutter is off; then check-
- Torch distance
- Dirty workpiece
- Poor workpiece
- Circuit breaker
- Move the torch from the working area. Put it in a cool part of a table.
- Give a minimum of 10 minutes to cool down the plasma cutter machine. Keep the fan on.
- Off power switch
- Disconnect air switch
- Unplug power cord
- Make sure there is a proper air supply
- If the units are being stopped again and again; stop all works by the machine. Check it and repair it by an experienced technician.
- Preserve it any dry place and keep it unreachable from children
- Finally, a piece of advice for you, a good outcome depends on your choice, on your decision.
Now you know why you can trust this brand, why you can buy it. However, if you have any doubt; you can ask.
We are always ready to give you an answer. So the last suggestion is, use the item once, then realize its value. Hope that you will get a good result and output.
It can be used to weld steel, aluminum, stainless steel, nickel alloys, magnesium, copper, bronze, and even gold. TIG welding process is useful for welding wagons, bike frames, lawnmowers, fenders, and more
Again, MIG is typically easier for you to control. And it is better for beginners.